1. Find time to have fun. Always remember that it is important to find time for yourself. Make some engagements for yourself and make the most out of them. You have to cherish the free schedules that you have allotted for yourself. You can go out with your family and enjoy every moment spent with them.
2. Do not think too much of things that you think are difficult to accomplish. Make yourself relax and set your mind in a comfortable mood. You might be pressured and stressed if you think a lot of the hard items rather than thinking of finishing them. You can start doing the hard items first on your list. The other tasks will then follow much easier than the first one.
3. You can make notes to set an organized time. You may always bring with you your notebook and pen so that you can take down the important ideas or engagements that may pass in your mind. These can help you remember the things you may want to do, instead of realizing it later or you may even forget it along the way.
4. Do things once. An item must be handled only once. You can read the file and you may review it again to someone else. It is important that you understand the file so that you do not have to get back on it again. If you are done, there is no need to include it anymore in the many piles of papers that are on your table.
5. Telephone calls may just consume time if there are unnecessary things that are being brought up in your conversation. You may limit the time by directly pointing out the issues that are to be discussed.
6. Be systematic. Most of the time, you use so much of your time finding a particular thing. Sometimes you tend to forget the other things that you need to accomplish for that day because your time was focused on searching for things. You may create a system that is applicable and effective in your daily tasks. Use it for your own good; you may just realize that there are more times that you can have a rest.